top of page
  • Writer's pictureBrian Baines

Coronavirus update

In light of the current Coronavirus outbreak, the decision was made on Monday night to suspend track training until further notice. We are asking that direct debits be kept running and we will reimburse for missed sessions. This will save on cancelling and starting them up again. This is only a request though, and the decision to cancel them or not lies with the parent/guardian.

We will post updates on the situation both here and on the Striders FB page.

Keep well everybody and see you again after this situation has passed.

41 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Parents/coaches WhatsApp group

Hello everyone, It is our intention to set up a WhatsApp group for parents and coaches to keep in touch in the event of training being cancelled (If we ever get to play out again!) due to weather etc

Covid 2nd lockdown

Hello everyone, Further to the government announcing a 2nd lockdown which unfortunately impacts on youth sport once again, it is with regret that we have to announce that training is again postponed u

Training Venue Change

Hi everybody, For anybody who wasn't at training last Thursday (22nd), we have decided to change the training venue due to the rapidly failing light. We intend to use Thorncliffe cemetery hill for hil


bottom of page